Getting Started with SmartRubric
To get the most out of SmartRubric, here is quick start guide to help you. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like some help.
Set up your school
- Important: Add the Year Groups that your school teaches (this will enable you to add classes).
- You can also set up pastoral groups, such as form groups/homerooms or houses. This is optional and not necessary for quick setup.
- Customise the type of data that your school stores about students by selecting from the list.
- Update the school's address and other details.
Create a new class
- Specify the subject and year
- You can even colour code it!
- Add students to your new class
- Create a new assessment
- Mark your students' work!
- View reports and analytics to help you assess and track student progress